The ‘it’ girl of the moment has to be the gorgeous Emma Stone. We already loved the Hollywood actress but her stunning portrayal of Mia in the film La La Land has us loving her even more. Not only have we fallen for her acting skills but her beauty looks too! One particular red carpet makeup look we absolutely adored was from her appearance at the Hand and Foot Print Ceremony. The actress went for the classic retro Hollywood starlet look, pairing a soft smokey eye and winged liner with a red lip. Of course, we just had to recreate it.
So enough gushing about Emma Stone from us. Keep reading below for a tutorial on her red carpet makeup look!
- Emma’s makeup artist went for a very natural looking complexion. So, first things first, prime your skin with our Tinted Primer SPF30. This will even out your skin tone and fill in any fine lines and enlarged pores.
- Then sweep on Pressed Base all over, using the Ultra Brush for a smooth, flawless complexion.
- Add Luxe Liquid Bright Concealer under the eye to get rid of any dark circles and to really brighten up your skin.
- Set your concealer with the light matte shade from the Contour Kit using the tapered end of Contour/Highlight Brush.
- Follow this up by using the round end from the Contour/Highlight Brush to add a soft touch of Bronze in Sunkissed to your cheekbones.
- Give your skin that natural flushed look by applying Blush in Papaya to the apples of your cheeks.
- For this red carpet makeup looks, Emma’s brows are groomed to perfection. So start by brushing through your brows with the spoolie end of the Precise Micro Browliner.
- Then, fill in any sparse areas with light, hair-like strokes to give a naturally fuller looking effect.
- Set any unruly hairs using your Brow Gel.
- To imitate Emma’s gorgeous eye makeup, start by taking the Elemental Eye Collection and apply shade Adobe with an Eye Blender Blush to your crease as your transition shade.
- Then deepen the crease by applying the shade Henna using the Crease Brush. Make sure to blend well to ensure there are no harsh lines.
- Follow this by taking the shade Dusk and applying it to the outer three-quarters of your eye with Eye Definer Brush.
- Apply Breathless to the inner quarter with the Mini Crease Brush to brighten up the eye.
- Now it’s time for your winged liner. Use Graphic Liner for total precision and control to get that stunning flick.
- Finally, take the Volumizing Mascara and sweep on a coat or two for lovely, naturally fuller lashes.