Winter is a nightmare for those with dry or dehydrated skin. The harsh winds and dry air from indoor heating takes away any little moisture your skin manages to retain. So it’s understandable when you feel as though makeup is the last thing your skin needs. But the truth is, makeup should be an extension of your skincare. It should help improve your skin rather than damage it. Which is why mineral makeup is ideal. With hydrating and skin-nourishing mineral products you can find the best makeup for dry skin without worry of accentuating dry patches and being left with an uneven, blotchy finish.
Foundation for Dry Skin
- Pressed Base gives a flawless, semi-matte finish with sheer to full coverage.
- Protective Liquid Foundation – Satin II delivers medium to full coverage with a smooth, satin finish.
- Loose Base gives a dewy finish with medium to full coverage.
- Sheer Tint Base provides a dewy finish with sheer coverage.
- Luxe Liquid Foundation provides sheer to medium coverage with a dewy finish.
Set your foundation to last all day with the Luxe Setting Powder. This powder is the best makeup for dry skin providing weightless coverage with a sheer, silky smooth finish. Avoid any powders formulated to mattify or absorbing oil. These are enemies for your dry skin. Finish your base by spraying on a moist hydration mist for added hydration. You can use this spray to prep the skin prior to makeup application as well as after to refresh your skin throughout the day.
Blush for Dry Skin
Lipstick for Dry Skin
Prepping your lips with a thin layer of balm can help you avoid your lipstick settling into fine lines. Lipstick is great for dry lips, but if you like an ultra-creamy lip, try the Cream Glaze Crayon.
Our matte lipsticks are still wearable for dry lips just make sure to take the proper care of your lips. Click here to find out how to keep lips soft and smooth.